[OM] Olympus Odyssey - it's finished

Subject: [OM] Olympus Odyssey - it's finished
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:57:14 -0800 (PST)
What's the hurry, mate?
  I hope your decision is not final.  It is still a great idea.  May be not
everything is thought out well, may be some rules need adjusting...whatja say?
  I think that this is the wrong time to get upset.  There have been holidays,
guests, shopping...it looks like more of that's coming... The daylight exists
durning the working hours only...just this is a major obstacle everyone has to
battle...
  Ya think we could think about it a little more, before we say "efit"?
  Boris

Yahoo! Shopping