[OM] Re: Church update : Turweston Buckinghamshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Church update : Turweston Buckinghamshire
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:54:26 +0000
I'm not surprised Graham.  Apart from a couple of every-so-slightly
corny ones, they are of very high quality.  Winwick and Woodford_2
have caught my eye, but I should be hard-pressed to choose my
favourite.  I could easily have chosen most of them for the lady,
wherever her hubby came from ... ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker