[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished (or maybe not)

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished (or maybe not)
From: Dorothee Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:00:10 +0100
Andrew,

(maybe I should apologize right away for just scanning the list these
days again and not contributing since digital holds me tight in it*s
grip - but at least this important thread did not skip my attention :)))

firstly my heartfelt sympathy with your decision and I feel really sad
that your enthusiasm was turned into frustration and some bruising. That
should not have happened.
Still there is all your planning and spark of sending the camera on
tour, and on tour there always happen unexpected things, good ones and
excellent ones and not so good ones and hit shappens as well ;)
So, if the Odyssey goes on, count me in! I can promise to play a wrong
note in a general pause in a concert if I keep the camera for too long :))))

*thumbskeepingpressed

:Doro