[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:58:09 +0000
The editor of a small-town daily newspaper where I spent one summer as an
intern while a callow journalism student became my role model for
curmudgeonhood (along with my grandfather, of course).  He was quite strict
about enforcing respect for the English language, but did so with great good
humor, and used to brag that, "In my entire lifetime I have made but one
grammatical error, and just as soon as I seen I done it, I taken it back."

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --