[OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Gas guzzlers (Was Further chillies and other stuff
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:14:14 -0000
Holden = GM Australia

Holden is the manufacturer of what is sold in UK as the Vauxhall Monaro - a
5.7 / 6.0 litre V8, which would be ideally suited to the weekly trip to
Sainsbury's if only it had four wheel drive.

http://vauxhall.co.uk/showroom/search/brand.jhtml?brand=Monaro&vehicleType=C
ar

Somehow *not* a latter-day Lotus Carlton.

--
Piers