[OM] Re: Now for a real question

Subject: [OM] Re: Now for a real question
From: "Joao T. da Costa" <joaocosta@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:45:43 -0200
Yes, that's right: "João", and "São Paulo". I
usually drop the tilde in anglophone
correspondence. Have a good time in Florianópolis
before my fellow Paulistas ruin it :-[

you should have some Eisenbahn beer there

http://www.eisenbahn.com.br

And some of the best Brazilian "cachaça" comes from Santa Catarina as well

http://www.armazemvieira.com.br/

Cheers,

João