[OM] Re: A weekend with the C*n*n 5D....

Subject: [OM] Re: A weekend with the C*n*n 5D....
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:06:11 -0500
The battery life must be related to using the manual lens. I have never run
out of battery life, and that is using the camera for several hours straight
with over 400 shots taken. I suspect if you are shooting at f11-f16 range and
are doing relatively long exposures, that will eat the battery faster. What
where the typical exposure times? I have not tested the 5D with a lot of
long exposures.

The OM lenses just work best on their intended OM body. I have not had
much success using them on digital bodies, or any need, other than macro
shots, where manual focus is the norm. I have not tried them on the 5D, only
on the E-1. After the initial thrill of experimenting, it is not something I
would
want to do on a regular basis. It is more of a forlorn love for the OM Zuikos
that is the motivation to want to use them with digital. Not really for
practical reasons.

Wayne