[OM] Re: rooster was Re: om underwater housing

Subject: [OM] Re: rooster was Re: om underwater housing
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:10:27 +0000
Paddy

I am surprised to write that your photos seem to be a little washed-
out old bean.  The last time I said that was about 5 years ago, about
some of Tom Scales's shots and the culprit was in fact the gamma
setting on my monitor.  But I am now fully conformist, with 2.2 set
(and D65 for the temp) so why do you think that they all look like
high-key fashion shots on my monitor? ;-)

Not that there is anything intrinsically wrong with high-key of
course ...

... and I enjoyed looking through your site, thanks.  I must, must,
must get mine back up to scratch.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker