[OM] Re: om underwater housing

Subject: [OM] Re: om underwater housing
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 06:16:14 -0800 (PST)

  Ah, cilantro...
  It looks like parsley, but it has this strong aweful smell.  My stocmach goes
into deep convulsions just thinking about it...:)
  It is one of those tastes that you have to grow up with it to like it.  It
either make or ruin the dish, it is strong and you can't escape it.  You can
use the taste of olives as an analogy:  same presence, with the exception of
one, all murkins I know hate the taste of them, but I grew up with olives and
don't see what's not to like....they are on my list of "foods from the gods"
along with honey, feta, yogurt...etc, not cilantro though...
  Give yourself a favor, substitute the cilantro with basil in the BB's recipe
and you will be oinking like a piggie in a pile of mud...:)
  Boris