[OM] Re: Partly related to Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Partly related to Photography
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:38:02 -0400
On 12/9/05, Ian Manners <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Look at the back window, the shadows/building dont match whats behind :)

I found that the blown highlights in the background don't look right
either (seems like the sun is too much of a point light source). Plus
I found the bokeh seemed off to me. It seems to just hit at a certain
distance and stay at that level instead of being a smoother transition
from in focus to out of focus. The highlights in the reflection on the
left side of the hood of the car also seem off. They should be in the
same light as the blown highlits in the background but they aren't
blown.