[OM] Re: Partly related to Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Partly related to Photography
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:24:27 -0000
So what were the tell-tales on the BMW?  I looked at the iamge contrast,
looked at the recession from in-focus to out-of-focus, looked at the
shadows, looked at the reflections in the glass, even looked for the licence
plate being consistemt with the background architecture - and was fooled.
What did you spot that was a giveaway?

BTW you might have a clue where the license plate is from.  It isn't
Russian...

--
Piers