[OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film
From: Barry Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:08:42 -0800
Used to race an Austin Healey Sprite, MGB and a Lotus Super Seven (no, not
at the same time). They all sound great - especially with the open
exhausts. But there is nothing like the sound of the Italian 12cyl engines
at full chat on a race course -- brings the blood to a boil.
Barry H
(who has an XJS  V12)