[OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:56:03 -0800 (PST)
> Nah. You would be amazed at how back the steering is and how
> bad the brakes.

Yes, they weren't perfect.  I know my little Audi would run
circles around the 'Cuda on a road course.  However, the '72
Cuda/Challenger, with appropriate suspension, steering and brake
mods made for a pretty decent ride.  Besides, these cars are
more for looks (and what a looker those convertables were) and
cruising the square now.

Alas, I'll never be able to afford one now.

AG

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com