[OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 07:34:21 -0800 (PST)
> With my wife going to the hospital every day...

And our prayers continue...

> I find myself back to carrying an OM around, the problem is I
> miss the instant gratification of seeing an image etc, has
> anyone gone through this experience and does it last long.

It's aweful.  You chimp at the back of the camera and wonder why
you keep seeing the film box top instead of your last picture.
I cut up a billfold print of my kids and put it in the holder.

My suggestion for using a film camera is really short rolls.
12-exposure rolls are great because you can shoot a roll, drop
it off at the 1-hour place, do your shopping and pick it back
up.  I don't get the prints done, just the development.  I just
buy the elcheepo Fuji 100 print film in bulk.  My costs are
about $1 per roll for the film, $1 per roll for the development.
 I just scan the odd shots I want when I get home.  Perfectly
fine for family shots.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com