[OM] Re: Which Camera To Count on

Subject: [OM] Re: Which Camera To Count on
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 08:40:55 -0800
Either C*non or N*kon seemed to have some nice wireless flashes. The FL50
along with optical slaves works for me but wireless connection between all
of the flashes could be pretty nice.

The number of lenses available isn't too important. The D. Zuiko 7-14 seems
to handle 90% of what I shoot with the digital. The 14-54 probably takes
care of another 8%. The remaining 2% is probably all fun and games. Having a
two lens system that is so flexible is very nice.

The pixel count and high ISO performance are what C*non offers that attracts
my interest. I don't know if I'll ever buy a C*non though.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Interesting points on a "system view"