[OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:54:31 -0500
At least it was a kind of outsider.  I worked at the world headquarters of a
major company a number of years ago.  When that company was purchased by
another, the building was decommissioned and during that time a LOT of
things went missing.  When investigators reviewed surveillance tapes they
discovered that the chief of security was the primary culprit.  You would
think he'd realize they'd catch him . . .

ScottGee1

On 12/1/05, Jeff Keller <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> SNIP!

I would bet he actually wanted to be eventually caught.
SNIP!

-jeff