[OM] Re: Boxes - hopefully a collector gets them

Subject: [OM] Re: Boxes - hopefully a collector gets them
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:40:37 -0800
Photoron has very good feedback. However when I scanned through the first 10
pages of feedback I didn't see a single feedback from a buyer. If he's
keeping it all for himself, he must have a BIG house. I have an admittedly
narrow range of experience to draw upon. With 1501 positive feedback I would
think he has to be selling it somewhere. I hope all the boxes go to
collectors as empty boxes ...

More personally perplexing is how Alex has outbid me on just about any Oly
gear I've bid on. He is accumulating top notch gear at an amazing rate.
(grumble, grumble - but my bank account loves him and if he keeps it up
until after Christmas my kids will have to send him a thank you note)

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>

I bought something from 'photoron' a number of years ago and seem to recall
the transaction went smoothly.  FWIW . . .

ScottGee1