[OM] ICC Profiles

Subject: [OM] ICC Profiles
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:09:08 -0800
Looking for recommendations on hardware / software to set up color
management on my LCD display and printer (Canon i9900).  I'm scanning with a
Minolta Dimage IV.
Cruising through newsgroups seems to indicate a lot of unhappy users for the
Colorvision Spyder system.  Any thoughts on that or the Monaco Ezcolor?
My biggest surpise has been the difference in printing on matt vs glossy.

I'd prefer not to have to sell my soul, so recommendations on the cheap side
are higly welcome.

Jay

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets