[OM] Re: It's heeeere!

Subject: [OM] Re: It's heeeere!
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:30:34 -0700
My father grew up in Iowa. I was amazed to find out about all the ways they
used corn cobs there. They used them on roads as gravel was hard to find.
They wiped their butts with them in the good old out houses. They burned
them for fuel, and the list just goes on and on. I have a picture of a young
lady using an ear of corn in the manner you suggest.....interesting. And I
don't even put butter on mine......

/jmac