[OM] Re: It's heeeere!

Subject: [OM] Re: It's heeeere!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:52:45 -0800
At least you have a sense of humor. When my Nikon 70-200 arrived all
I could think was omigod, this is why the lens was so expensive. The
case looks like a piece of Tumi soft luggage, but with foam padding.
It is inside the box in the garage and the naked lens is also  inside
a Lowe Pro.

It must be a Japanese thing.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA