[OM] Re: OM-EOS adapters

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-EOS adapters
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:10:24 +1100
That's a tactic that is use to reduce their ebay fees, I suspect. It
reduces the final value fee while maintaining the price. Worst I saw
was a Chinese seller of Leica-EOS adapters whose price was below half
the competition but postage was $50!
$19 is actually not unreasonable, if you factor in all the overheads
- these aren't private sellers. Sending the lad down to the post
office has to be costed and charged.
AndrewF