[OM] OM-EOS adapters

Subject: [OM] OM-EOS adapters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:26:39 -0500
In additon to this adapter which showed up recently and was the subject
of some discussion trying to figure out what it was really made of:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Olympus-OM-lens-Canon-EOS-10D-20D-1D-rebel-xt-adapter_W0QQitemZ7562590023QQcategoryZ43479QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

I noticed this one today which is the same as I bought for myself from
Hong Kong seller Martin Cheung and on which several of you attempted to
work a volume purchase deal.  This is a different seller and the price
is is only about 1/2 as much so you don't have to work a volume deal.
As near as I can tell from examining my own this one is chrome plated
brass and is reasonably well made.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Olympus-OM-Lens-to-Canon-EOS-Adapter-350d-20d-1ds-1d-5d_W0QQitemZ7562472244QQcategoryZ30059QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

Chuck Norcutt