[OM] Re: More random thoughts :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: More random thoughts :-)
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:30:08 -0800 (PST)
Graham,
 Its's me who has been harvesting email addresses to sell to the mass
marketers! I thought I could finally have that $300,00 home! Unfortunately, the
list buyer recognized a number of avowed zuikoholics and declared the list
worthless as listees have no spare cash after feeding their habit... He must
have seen your Leica habit and mistook you for someone indepedently wealthy :)

Bob

GeeBee <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok guys, I have to know.

Is there anyone out there sitting in a home purchased with the $300,000
mortgage that he was selected to receive out of the blue?

Is he looking at a Masters Degree in Science on the wall?

When the time on his $49 Rolex reaches 7p.m. will he be going out with a
wallet full of money earned from buying and then selling high yield under
valued penny stocks?

Will he stop off at Starbucks to spend his $250 voucher in the company of a
hot date in his area?

Will he eat heartily unworried by any calorie considerations thanks to
Hoodia?

Will the hot date be the beneficiary of increased sexual function and vigour
courtesy of a soft tab?

Will the newly acquired extra 3 inches be noticed under these circumstances?

Is everyone else getting these life changing offers?

If not, how did they find out that I am a homeless, penniless, uneducated,
lonely, limp, impotent, over weight, under endowed guy who doesn�t even have
the right time?

--Graham