[OM] Re: More random thoughts :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: More random thoughts :-)
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:37:19 -0400
On 11/16/05, GeeBee <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When the time on his $49 Rolex reaches 7p.m. will he be going out with a
> wallet full of money earned from buying and then selling high yield under
> valued penny stocks?

Somebody seems to be buying into this one. Sometimes for fun I look up
the stock symbols when I get a pile of these messages. The value
usually sucks (of course) but the volume of trading is usually way up
for the few days that I've been receiving the spams about it.

> Will the hot date be the beneficiary of increased sexual function and vigour
> courtesy of a soft tab?
>
> Will the newly acquired extra 3 inches be noticed under these circumstances?

Possibly, but his newly enhanced breasts may overshadow the newly
acquired 3 inches and bring an end to the date before he has the
opportunity to demonstrate his soft tab augmented sexual function and
vigour.