[OM] Re: More random thoughts :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: More random thoughts :-)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:05:53 -0800
Piers Hemy wrote:

>Ian, I think you are mistaken as regards the archive at http://lists.tako.de
>- and to answer Graham's post another way, I have not received *any* of the
>propositions he mentioned.

Same for me. I use a separate email address for the list only and one
which is not posted anywhere else and is not through one of the major
free providers.

As you will have noticed, I post quite a bit.  :-)   So if the list were
a source of addresses for spam, I would get lots. In fact, I get maybe 1
or 2 a week, for bootleg software, and none of those on GeeBee's list.

I get all of those on my general address at Yahoo, but their antispam
filters work very well.

Moose