[OM] Re: OT: battery question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: battery question
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:31:00 +1300
 at the risk of reminding you of what you already know

http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware[1]

has some ex+++ info on batteries

David

Winsor Crosby wrote: From discussions several years old I think the 357 was
considered the best battery to use because of its high current capability.
Some OM4s would lock up with the shutter open at the drop of a hat. A 357
wasalmost always the solution. I started using them after that. The cheapest
source of the 357 cells at about 50 cents each were almost always watch
battery supply places on the web, the disadvantage being the large minimum
number you had to buy. I ended up getting them at Home Depot for about a
buckeach. Winsor Long Beach, California, USA On Nov 13, 2005, at 12:44 PM,