[OM] Re: OT: battery question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: battery question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 14:23:17 -0800
 From discussions several years old I think the 357 was considered
the best battery to use because of its high current capability. Some
OM4s would lock up with the shutter open at the drop of a hat. A 357
was almost always the solution. I started using them after that. The
cheapest source of the 357 cells at about 50 cents each were almost
always watch battery supply places on the web, the disadvantage being
the large minimum number you had to buy. I ended up getting them at
Home Depot for about a buck each.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA