[OM] Re: A huge thank you . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: A huge thank you . . .
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:09:37 +0000
But, but, but ... I haven't told everyone what I think yet!

Oh, all right.  I'll keep it to myself; like most of my fellow
Olympus enthusiasts I am not short of an opinion or two.

On the subject of a thank you: I got to work late yesterday and got
as far as the Station Standard.  There I was stopped by a RAF Police
corporal (a very pretty lady with a beautiful smile); there were
around 30 members of the Anglica congregation, along with Station
Commander and other senior offices, holding a short service of
remembrance.   All the traffic was halted and we all stood quietly
together for the 2-minute silence.

Brits are not great ones for shows of patriotism, or even
nationalism, but when we do take the time to stop think and remember
we do it quite well :-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker