[OM] Re: In over my head!

Subject: [OM] Re: In over my head!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 13:59:13 -0800
Chris Barker wrote:

>Ah, thanks for the prompt Chuck.  I used an OM4 yesterday and really
>liked the size and aspect ratio of the viewfinder.  I shall break out
>the Sekonic and do some film again ... :-)

I'm still using an OM-4 fairly often. I was just checking out a len, not
Zuiko, with a diaphram problem, and tested whether it was strightened
out properly with an OM-1.

The viewfinder is even bigger than the '4', panoramic feeling. And there
is nothing like the feel/sound of a CLAed OM-1 firing.

I think I won't wait for the traveling OM-1 to arrive before putting
another roll through one. I guess I should take the Weston Master V with
incident cone on the outing too. :-)

Moose