[OM] Re: In over my head!

Subject: [OM] Re: In over my head!
From: Robert Swier <robert.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 10:23:33 -0500
I think you could get good results by making sure everyone is in the same
light, spot metering on a grey card held in front of the face of one of the
subjects, making sure you shoot on an overcast day (which should be pretty
common in winter), and including some other elements in the photograph, like
a tree trunk or fence or something.
 Good luck,
Robert Swier
Toronto