[OM] Zuikofest Wintertime Workshop

Subject: [OM] Zuikofest Wintertime Workshop
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:29:56 -0800 (PST)
Gang,

I'm considering hosting a photographic workshop in the Upper
Pensinsula of Michigan this winter (January-February time
frame). This could include locations such as (but not limited
to):

- The Porcupine Mountains
- Keewanaw Peninsula
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Tahquamenon Falls
- Other wintertime scenics not typically seen elsewhere

The workshop would be for three full-days on the ground with
evening and morning possibilies on the travel days.

Arrangements would be made for accomodations as well as food.
The primary purposes of the trip would be photography,
photography and photography. As it is wintertime, 4WD vehicles
will be used for transportation during the workshop and most
point-to-point travel will be in the dark to least interfere
with shooting.

There will be a fee involved (besides your being responsible for
your own travel) that will cover the accomodations, some food
(but not the main meals), vehicle costs as well as other
ancillary expenses--not to mention a minor profit motive for
myself.

To make it easier for air-travel we may choose to meet in
Marquette, Michigan and use that as our launch and departure
point.

To keep the workshop "right-sized", I'm looking for three or six
participants.

As most of us shoot digital these days, we will review images on
a laptop driven projection system in the evenings.  B&W film
processing may be made available upon request.

Please contact me if you are interested in participating in this
workshop.  I will have a tight intinerary put together this week
as well as cost estimates.  Also, when contacting me, please let
me know what date ranges during Jan/Feb would work best for you.
 Obviously, I cannot accomodate everybody's date desires, but
would like to be as helpful as possible.

Ken Norton

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs