[OM] Re: Steppin' on the Slippery Slope, and a few 18/3.5 shots

Subject: [OM] Re: Steppin' on the Slippery Slope, and a few 18/3.5 shots
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:03:47 -0700
Nicely done. /jmac

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Rob Harrison
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 1:29 PM
To: OM List

I just ordered a OM to EOS adapter from Stephen Gandy....
<http://www.cameraquest.com/adaptnew.htm#Canon%20EOS%20SLR%20%20Body>

I¹m going to try out a 5D on my next architectural shoot. Costs about
$175/day to rent from Glazers here, which is about the film and processing
cost if I shoot six or seven rolls. Renting is definitely going to be the
way to go for me. Since with my small practice I typically only finish two
or three projects a year it¹d be at least three or four years before I broke
even on a purchase, and by then hopefully Olympus will have a full frame
camera out...:-)

Here¹s the latest: <http://harrisonarchitects.com/Harding_Home.htm>

The interiors are all Fuji NPS 160 shot at 100 ASA, OM-4ti and the 18/3.5.
Click on them and they get bigger. Haven¹t had a chance to post-process the
exterior shots yet, so it¹s a placeholder taken with my N*kon 995 up there
temporarily.

Rob in Seattle