[OM] Kodak T400CN - processing?

Subject: [OM] Kodak T400CN - processing?
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:26:33 -0000
Hi,

Having seen the great results Graham gets with Kodak T400CN thought I'd give
it a try (not used it to date).

Went to buy 6 rolls at Boots yesterday - before paying I asked if there
would be any problem getting the film processed at there usual colour film
rates. This brought the reply that as this was B&W film it would have to be
sent away & would take a week (minimum). I did point out that it uses C41
processing & is supposed to be compatible with standard colour technology -
even suggested she read the info on the pack (obviously a ridiculous idea) -
the small boy minding the machinery was also consulted - "B&W - take a
week". Gave up at this point & left the film on the desk - did piss me off
somewhat.

So, the point of the post, - have I misunderstood the purpose of the film?
or are the staff at Boots the idiots I believe them to be?

Thanks,

Martyn Smoothy