[OM] Re: Unsubscribed?

From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 18:03:29 +0200
Cc: Jeff Strahan <jeffstrahan@xxxxxxx>
Jeff, you have been unsubscribed as of now.

You know, Jeff, I do run this list in my spare-time -- of which I,
thanks to a stressful job with ~150 days/year "on the road", don't have
a whole lot. I try my best to run things smoothly and keep the list "in
the air", but it does happen that I forget things.

Apparently, that's what happened with your unsubscribe-request -- and I
apologize profoundly that I did not respond to that earlier.

and unsubscription instructions, which seem to work for pretty much
everybody, and which might have cut down on your "waiting time".

Below, the dialogue which I just had with the list server regarding
your request.

>>> Request received for list 'olympus' via request address.
>>> Successful transition to admin mode.  Cookie cannot be reused.

>>> Successfully unsubscribed.

>>> Admin command mode ended.  Normal commands still accepted.
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Gestionnaire de liste Listar/0.42 - fin de traitement/job execution
>>> complete.

--thomas