[OM] Re: OM4 metering problem (?)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 metering problem (?)
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:28:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Remy,
I cant really comment on the problem you have, but have a suggestion:
  If you are not the original owner of the camera, it is worth checking if the
previous owner bothered to convert the circuitry to the newer one, the one you
can find in the OM4T.  It it proves to be a big job after you have tried
everything, you might as well try doing that using a salvaged camera.  I don't
think you can find the boards anymore.  Clint and John H. can give you a better
view on availability.
Boris