[OM] Re: Trying a new gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: Trying a new gallery
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:57:42 -0300

> > > camera for the first time in her life, a look of fear came
> > across her face.
> > > http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/914938
>
> Wow!  What an expression.  You could do a major fundraiser with
> that shot.
>
> AG

This little one is staring down the camera, almost as if she's saying, "You
can take mom's picture, but leave me out of it, thank you." Like most
babies, they have pretty cute expressions sometimes. I guess in most ways
kids are the same everywhere.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/914938/1/41811643

For some reason I like this picture of these 3 girls. I'm not sure why yet,
maybe it's just the 3 matching hats and matching smiles, and shaded eyes.
The pose was entirely their doing, not mine. They seemed like naturals at
it, even though they probably hadn't seen a camera before we arrived.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/914938/1/41806288

This little fellow has his own expression, but it is the weathered look of
his face that caught my attention. These people who live in high altitudes
in the mountains are outdoors almost constantly, under stong direct
sunlight, and the wind and weather. Even the faces of young children show
it.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/914938/1/41812568

Wayne