[OM] Re: Trying a new gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: Trying a new gallery
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 21:39:01 -0300

> > http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/914938/1/41811643
>
> That shot is absolutely priceless. You nailed it buddy!  Too bad
> you didn't get model releases as those photographs are Stock
> Photo fodder.
>
> AG

Priceless perhaps, but I never sold a photo in my life. Photography and my
wallet is a one-way street only :-)

As to model releases, some (probably most) of these folks would have no idea
what that was, or what you were asking for, or what they were signing, given
of course that they could even sign their name. I've read some of what has
been discussed on the list about model releases, but I'm not sure a model
release is applicable here. (Of course I've posted children's pics so far,
but I do plan to post adults as well). Perhaps someone more knowledgeable
than I can comment.

Wayne