[OM] Re: the "one over focal-length guideline"

Subject: [OM] Re: the "one over focal-length guideline"
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:09:50 +0100
Theoretically, you're probably both right, but I have found that it
is more like "two over the shutter speed".  So if you are using a
100mm equiv, you *can* use down to 2/100 which equals 1/50.  The E-1
seems to be a very steady camera to use and I have had very little
camera shake at longer shutter speeds.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker