[OM] Re: [Photo] OT E-1 October Surprise

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] OT E-1 October Surprise
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:46:12 -0700
Richard Lovison wrote:

>A week and a half ago we had floods, now we wake up to this. :) Life in the
>Berkshires.
>
>http://people.simons-rock.edu/rlovison/temp/Snow1.html

Damn, that's pretty!!

I guess we are in good with the weather gods and godesses. Last year on
this date, we were finishing up our last full day of an 18 day trip
mostly in Maine. These are a few of the 170+ pictures I took that day
<http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/MtDesert/>.

Almost all of that trip was blessed with good weather and the next day
we drove from Mt. Desert Is. to Logan airport in clear, sunny weather.
I'm sure glad we were in New England a month earlier this year!!

I hope this was just a teaser and real winter holds off for a while for you.

Moose