[OM] Re: [Photo] OT E-1 October Surprise

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] OT E-1 October Surprise
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:31:32 -0400
On 10/26/05, Dean Tyler <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Great image Richard, but keep that stuff away from Boston! If it makes you
> feel any better I heard Mt. Washington had record snowfall last week. They
> already have had 72 inches (25% of the yearly average). We may be in for a
> wicked winter.

You are probably right though I hope not. This year has been a challenge to
say the least and we could use a break this winter. How did you make out
after Wilma made her departure? From what I heard, the winds and rain were
bad in your area.

Speaking of Boston, how about them White Sox? I don't mean to rub it in. I'm
originally from Chicago and just so delighted they are only one game away
from winning the World Series. I never thought I'd live long enough to see
the White Sox win it all.

Richard