[OM] Re: WTB T28 Calculator Panels

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB T28 Calculator Panels
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:34:40 -0500
Gary's rationale was that he often had very little time to set and
shoot in certain situations as a field biologist and needed a method
to get a shot quickly and nail it.  He would compose and then check
the macro ratio he was closest to for the composition he had in mind,
set the focus at that ratio and then change the flash and stop to
match the distance at that the ratio, recompose while fixing the focus
on the place he had pre-selected by physically moving in and out, and
shoot.

I believe he may also have been using an OM-1 fairly exclusively at
the time he developed this methodology.

Joel W.