[OM] Re: Favorite portrait lens for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Favorite portrait lens for OM
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:50:01 +0000
Very good work with the clone tool. I was wondering if there was some kind of
funny softening because of jpeg compression but saw no sign of a clone tool
being used. Hmmm ... double ND filters, scratches cloned out, needing dioptric
correction lenses ... the image wouldn't be recognizable as a woman if I tried
to cope with more than one of those. Both your eyes and Photoshop skills are
better than mine.
-jeff