[OM] Re: back for a bit

Subject: [OM] Re: back for a bit
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:07:51 +0100
I'm sorry to hear that you have had problems Wayne.

I took photos of my son and his singer in pretty well total darkness
about 8 months ago.  The process was speedy and satisfactory.
Admittedly I was using the focus assist, probably because I had not
read all the instructions and had not thought to switch it off, but
the results were as I wished.  My son, used to my fiddling around
with cameras in the dark ;-), commented on the ease with which I had
achieved what I wanted.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker