[OM] Re: Made in China?

Subject: [OM] Re: Made in China?
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:51:27 +0100 (BST)

> There are some high-quality things being produced there right now. The
> Chinese are widely accused of trashing their environment to keep their
> production costs down but I don't know how valid that is. The low labor
> cost
> certainly helps them as does their strong work ethic. /jmac

RANT {
And the west have not trashed their enviroment? We have neclear reactors
that we have no idea how to shut down and each time the shut down cost is
estimated it ghoes up and up...
In the uk we take the rotting hulks of the worlds out of date shipping
into nature areas and then try to figure how to take them appart,
in the uk we take neclear waste from other countries and let them dump it
here, just as australia is proposing the world does to them.
}

Sorry
James