[OM] Re: Made in China?

Subject: [OM] Re: Made in China?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:28:21 -0400
What fascinates (and irritates) me is how manufacturers have figured
out how to make some products that perform well until just after the
warranty expires whereupon they break and require a repair that
convinces us to just junk 'em and buy another one.  And no, this is
not specific to China.  Years ago GM was vilified for a transmission
that consistently, expensively broke ~10K miles after the warranty
expired.

ScottGee1