[OM] Re: 50mm f1.4 lens hood?

Subject: [OM] Re: 50mm f1.4 lens hood?
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:25:23 +0000
John, there are at least two different versions. The two versions I'm familiar
with fit the 35/2.8, 50/1.8, and 50/1.4. The rubber clamp on version is pretty
easy to find. The metal clamp on version has some chrome trim, and is harder to
find. Do you care which one you get? I believe I saw some of the rubber ones on
yaBe recently.

-jeff
The 35/2.8 also had a black metal screw in hood labeled just for it.