[OM] FL-50 problems

Subject: [OM] FL-50 problems
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:34:37 +0200
Hi guys,

after following the discussion on te useability of the T-series flash on the
E-1 (and 300) I think time has come to share my problems with my FL-50 with
you lot. I am quite sure that this community can give me a clue on what's
wrong. Since I don't know anyone in my vicinty who als has eithe an E-series
camera or an FL-50 I cannot check if the problem is in the body or the
flash.

My problem is that on TTL-Auto mode I do not get a pre-flash and the
resulting picture is not as well (consitently) exposed as I was used form my
OM-2n and T-32 combo. Also when I ise TTL-auto it seems to me that more
power is used from the capacitator than is used when the flas is on normal
auto, resulting in longer recycling times.

Can anyone give me any advice on what's wrong or guide me to do some more
testing. I will happily share results.

I hope you can help me.

Kind regards,
Wiliam Wagenaar, Middelburg, NL