[OM] E-1 and FL36 together with OM zuikos?

Subject: [OM] E-1 and FL36 together with OM zuikos?
From: orava@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:22:22 +0300 (EEST)

Being inspired by thread "Best Flash for the E-series" I would like to ask this:

If I am using E-1 with OM-adapter and OM-lenses and with flash FL36, can I
still use TTL on the flash? Of course I lose automatic aperture but do I also
lose flash-TTL? What kind of automatic flash-programs can you use with OM-
lenses?

Has anyone any experience with E-1, Zuiko OM 90/2.0 and FL36 in
macrophotography? Is it possible to use FL36 as a fill-in-flash (automatic TTL)
with that setup?

Olli