[OM] Re: Mr. Adams' Show

Subject: [OM] Re: Mr. Adams' Show
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:31:47 -0400
I can see that.  Adams does seem more deliberate.  Googled up an
interesting page showing Lange's sequence for "Migrant Mother":

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~UG97/fsa/lang.html

Wasn't she 'accused' of setting up some of her shots?  I know Capa was
and probably lots of other photographers were as well.

Thanks!/ScottGee1