[OM] Re: Mr. Adams' Show

Subject: [OM] Re: Mr. Adams' Show
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:02:12 -0700
Nah. Looks too arranged to be Lange's. Plus the drama of all the dark
and the almost stage lighting looks to be all Adams to me. Bet he
positioned them, had Dorothea hold the curtain open to light the
scene. Previsualized all the way. Bet he took just one shot. I think
you are right that the subject limiting what you can do sometimes.
All those shots of Yosemite Valley from the overlook at the end of
the tunnel.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA